Terek Brand Hydrostatic/Hydro/Hydraulic Pressure Pump Test Bench for Hose Pipe Gas Cylinder Testing
|Load Way||Air Driven|
|Loading Method||Air Compressor|
|Control||Pressure Regulator Valve|
|Oil Cylinder Position||Under|
|Transport Package||Wooden Case Packing|
|Specification||Stainless steel frame|
|Production Capacity||1000 Pieces/Year|
The fluid pressurized control cabinet has been equipped with the fluid booster pump,the drive air water filter,the pressure regulator valve, Pressure gauges and manual pressure relieve valve. The main parts of the equipment are assembled in closed stainless steel cabinet or stainless steel frames. The pressure gauge,valve and pressure regulator will be mounted on the panel. The corresponding sign will also be marked on the panel.The ideal working high pressure can be achieved by adjusting the driving air pressure. When the driving air pressure and output pressure are balanced, The pump will automatically stop the filling pressure, and the output pressure will remain at the preset value.
The hydraulic device can be used for pressure testing of various components, research and testing institutions and industrial pressure field.
Booster pump have a variety of pressure ratios, These series of pumps are ideal choice for various hydraulic power operations. The maximum operating pressure up to 50000psi .
The output pressure is produced by pneumatic booster pump, Therefore the electric connection will not be necessary.
The structural design of the Fluid pressurized control cabinet are compact and according to the special requirement of customers, Combined the air driven fluid booster pumps,valves ,control switches and other precision accessories are assembled in the frame or closed cabinet.
The pump will stop working automatically when the output pressure reaches the preset value, The pump will start automatically when the outlet pressure drops slightly or the air drive pressure increases.Product Parameters
TEREK pumps feature is a large air piston joint to a smaller diameter piston. The pressure ratio is the difference of these two areas and is the method of determining maximum outlet pressure. Higher pressures obtained by using higher pressure ratios.TEREK model reflect the pumps nominal pressure ratios, while the technical data indicates exact ratios. The outlet pressure is easily to set through a simple regulator. By multiplying the pressure ratio by the available shop air pressure, the nominal liquid pressure can be calculated. Basically the principle of operation is similar to a reciprocating amplifier where control of the piston at the end position is reciprocating ,The automatic reciprocating motion of the piston is controlled by a built-in four-way valve.TEREK pumps are air driven at a drive air pressure of 3 to 8 bar (29 to 116 psi) by the normal air compressor.LDD Series booster pump.Double acting, single air drive headDiameter of drive plunger is 160mmThe diameter of the drive cylinder:160mmDrive cylinder stroke:50mmHigh pressure Cylinder stroke:50mmThe maximum driving pressure of the drive air is 8 bar/116psi
Common Model Equipment Technical Specification Introduction
|Product name||Pneumatic liquid booster pump Hydrostatic pressure testing bench|
|Medium||Hydraulic oil or water|
|Drive air source pressure||3-8bar.|
|Power source||TEREK liquid booster pump|
|Maximum liquid outlet pressure||800bar/11600psi.|
|When adjusting drive pressure 5 bar||The high output pressure is 500bar/7250psi|
|When adjusting drive pressure 6.9 bar||The high output pressure is 690bar/10000psi|
|Outlet pressure Control unit||Drive air regulator valve|
|Pressure control accuracy||less than 1%F.S;|
|Pressure measurement accuracy||0.4 pressure gauge|
|Valves and piping||High pressure needle valve and stainless steel piping|
|Equipment Frame type||304 Stainless steel frame .|
|Equipment Weight||35 KG|
|Export wooden case Weight||45 KG|
|Equipment Dimension||500*370*520 mm|
|Packing size:||560*450*570 mm|
|Connection size(inch) Outlet||NPT 1/4 Internal Thread|
|Production time||12-15 days.|
|Delivery Method.||Deliver the goods to your designated address by air express.|
|Air transportation time||5-7 days.|
Equipment Detailed Images
The liquid booster pump mainly consists of air drive chamber, pressurizing chamber, auto reversing valve, inlet check valve, outlet check valve, High quality sealing parts, air drive piston, pressurizing piston, silencer etc.TEREK hydraulic test bench system mainly includes three sets of air driven liquid booster pump, 15L water tank ,pressure gauges, liquid filter ,air filter, air regulating valve,control valves,pipelines, cabinet , pressure release valve etc. The main parts of the equipment are assembled in closed stainless steel cabinet or stainless steel frames. The pressure gauge,valve and pressure regulator will be mounted on the panel. The corresponding sign will also be marked on the panel.
1. Equipped with high quality pneumatic chemical reagent injection pump, It can easily achieve any adjustable and controllable output pressure and flow.
2.The contact liquid section is stainless steel, strong corrosion resistance, suitable for a variety of chemical reagents;
3. It can be used at various levels of wellhead pressure, the pressure system has control function.
4.Chemical reagent injection system output pressure is high, The output pressure can be adjusted through the pressure regulating valve, the system has to stop working under the set pressure;
5.Advanced technology, reasonable structure design. The features of small size, light weight, beautiful appearance;
6.By air/gas driven, no need to use electricity, there will be no spark generated, safe explosion-proof;
Packaging & Shipping
1. We'd like to provide our professional advice regarding machines, materials, packing and market for this product.
2. We'd like to customize special machine according to customer's request.
3. We'd like to help our customers for booking ship as customer request.
5. Operation manual will be provided after shipment.
6. We provide one year warranty.
7. Free wearing parts will be sent together with the machine .
8. Working video of the machine will be sent to you accordingly to your need.Company Information and workshop picturesMore than 18 years of experience and technical process in the field of fluid pressure exchange and control. We provide a variety of pneumatic and hydraulic pressure pumps,pressure systems and pressure solutions for customers around the world.Our main products including Pneumatic Gas/Liquid Booster Pumps. Refrigerant booster pump and Air Amplifier.Fluid pressurized hydrostatic hydraulic pressure test equipment or high pressure Chemical fluid injection equipment.High pressure oxygen, hydrogen ,nitrogen, argon, Helium ,N2O,CO2 or other gas pressurized transfer refilling equipment or gas injection equipment.Pneumatic pump Glycerin Oil pressurized injection equipment.LPG / Propane and butane Pressurized transfer filling station equipment.Pipe/tube/valve/cylinder/Brake pipe, automobile pipe, aircraft hydraulic pipe ,pressure vessels Hydraulic Pressure Test Machine(Computer control or manual control or Intelligent digital display instrument)MCU Intelligent digital display instrument Pneumatic gas booster pump system leak test bench.Computer control /Intelligent instrument control Safety relief valve PSV test bench,Portable Safety valve test clamping table and test equipment. Online safety valve test instrument equipment.Computer control Water Jacket Hydrostatic Gas Cylinder Test Machine. FM200 / HFC-227Automatic Weight control pressurized filling equipment.
1.Q : Are you manufacturer ?
A: Yes, We are the manufacturer with continuous and improved R&D. Production, Quality Check and service supply.
2.Q : Can I get your price list ?
A: Yes, Sure. In order to send you our available offered price. Please choose the products and let us know the product model and requirement in detail.
3.Q : Do you have stock for all items?
A:In general, we have some stock, while if you need a bulk order, we still need time to produce it. Of course, we will inform all details you before your payment.
4.Q : What is payment terms ?
A: Sample order : 100% full payment before start to production;
Large order : 30% deposit first, 70% pay after see the BL copy ;
Q: Can give free sample ?
A : Free : if small spare parts and the cost not too much is ok ;
Not Free : the cost expensive and all the machine can not be free ;
6.Q : How long can be finished the goods ?
Delivery date: 5-12 working days after deposit paid
Two years warranty, when the products reach to destination.